Driver hits pedestrian, “I didn’t see him.”
OKLAHOMA CITY – A man is recovering from injuries he suffered while walking across the street near Hefner and Western.
Police said the victim is a man in his late 50s.
He was trying to cross the street when he was hit by a four-door Buick.
Witnesses said it was a violent accident.
“It was a TV moment,” one witness said. “This was unreal, devastating. That guy was thrown up so high in the air it’s lucky he alive.”
The victim was taken to the hospital with non-life-threatening injuries.
The driver told police she simply didn’t see the man.
BELOW: Marcus, a witness, tells us what he saw after watching the accident happen.
- VIDEO: Why this video is making people believe in ghosts
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring
- Hilarious! Don't you wish this was your flight attendant? We do!
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- UPDATE: Boyfriend and neighbors shaken up about woman accused of killing 6 newborns