Fatal crash in SE Okla.
CLAYTON, Okla. — A Pushmataha County woman is dead following a drunk driving car crash, police say.
It happened on US 271 about ten miles south of the town of Clayton.
Troopers say the 35-year-old woman was driving south with her two young daughters in the vehicle when she left the roadway, over-corrected and rolled her car.
The woman, who police say was intoxicated, died at the scene.
The victim’s daughters, a nine-year-old and an eight-year old girl were injured and taken to the hospital.
The girls were treated and released.
- VIDEO: Why this video is making people believe in ghosts
- Parent's worst nightmare caught on camera as alleged burglar breaks into nursery
- WATCH: Why you don't take a 'selfie' right next to a moving train
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring