Men accused of ramming car in store, stealing cigarettes
GRADY COUNTY, Okla. – Officers in Grady County have arrested two men accused of stealing cigarettes from a convenience store.
Authorities said 24-year-old Albino Abel Nunez and 29-year-old James Howard Day backed a pickup truck into the Williams Express convenience store before stealing more than 90 cartons of cigarettes.
The pair was arrested a short time later after trying to sell packs out of a car in a Walmart parking lot.
They both face charges of second-degree burglary and concealing stolen property.
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring
- Hilarious! Don't you wish this was your flight attendant? We do!
- UPDATE: Boyfriend and neighbors shaken up about woman accused of killing 6 newborns
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- PHOTOS: Missed the Blood Moon? Watch this time lapse