Second person arrested in stabbing death
OKLAHOMA CITY—A second person has been arrested in the stabbing death of a local man.
On April 20, police rushed to an apartment complex in the 5700 block of S. Agnew after receiving a call about a fight.
When they arrived, they found 19-year-old Casey Wright suffering with a stab wound.
He was taken to a local hospital where he later died.
Investigators believe a fight broke out in the courtyard and that’s when Wright was stabbed.
Shortly after the attack, police arrested 17-year-old Armando Hernandez on one count of first-degree murder.
Tuesday, officers issued an arrest warrant for 18-year-old Isabel Ledezma.
After coming to police headquarters, Ledezma was interviewed by detectives and arrested.
Authorities say the case is still under investigation.
Anyone with information should call the Homicide Tip-line at (405) 297-1200.
- VIDEO: Why this video is making people believe in ghosts
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Hilarious! Don't you wish this was your flight attendant? We do!
- UPDATE: Boyfriend and neighbors shaken up about woman accused of killing 6 newborns