Suspicious device harmless at Del City apartment
DEL CITY, Okla. – Officials have rendered harmless a reported suspicious device found at a Del City apartment complex Thursday afternoon.
Residents of the Casa Rene apartments near S.E. 44th St. and Sooner Rd. have been allowed back into their apartments.
A pest control worker noticed it and called police.
It was a military training mock bomb from Tinker Air Force Base not capable of causing any harm.
Officials said a Tinker employee brought it home and now Tinker is investigating.
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Oklahoma sisters lose both parents in 48 hours; FFA community rallies behind them
- Feline Fury: Family calls 911, says 'fat, angry' cat has them trapped in bedroom
- 'Crocodile Hunter' Steve Irwin's final words revealed
- FIRES: Wildfires are sparking across the metro, crews stressing caution during high fire danger