Half of ’90s rap duo Kris Kross dies at 34
ATLANTA – One half of the ‘90s rap duo “Kris Kross” has died.
Chris Kelly was found unresponsive in his Atlanta home Wednesday.
He was 34.
The duo “Kris Kross” was best known for their hit song, “Jump” from 1992.
The pair toured with Michael Jackson and even had their own video game.
“Kris Kross” also spawned a short-lived fashion trend by wearing their clothing backwards.
Authorities said they don’t know Chris Kelly’s cause of death.
An autopsy is scheduled for Thursday.
- Oklahoma part of major beef recall, see if your neighborhood grocery store made the list
- Woman's car payments hid her death for 6 years, body found mummified in backseat of car
- TRAGIC: Man dies from injuries after being hit with his own vehicle
- Sandwich Suspension: 2-year-old girl punished by daycare over cheese sandwich
- PHOTO: Oklahoma Gov. daughter responds to photo stirring up controversy online