Pay It 4Ward: Troop leader perseveres pain for others
This week’s Pay It 4Ward recipient is Monica Lewis.
Monica is a Girl Scout leader who endures the pain of Fibormyalgia while still teaching life lessons to young ladies and being a great mentor to all of them.
Pay It 4Ward is a program through which KFOR-TV viewers can help someone they know who could use extra cash immediately.
Each week someone will receive $400 cash because one of their friends or co-workers wants to “Pay It 4Ward.”
Just send us your name and daytime telephone number below and you could be selected from our weekly Pay It 4Ward segment on KFOR-TV News Channel 4 every Wednesday at 10 p.m.
Here’s hoping you’ll be able to Pay It 4Ward!
Remember, you cannot nominate family members.
- VIDEO: Why this video is making people believe in ghosts
- Parent's worst nightmare caught on camera as alleged burglar breaks into nursery
- WATCH: Why you don't take a 'selfie' right next to a moving train
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring