BC Clark hiding diamonds around town
OKLAHOMA CITY – Oklahoma jeweler BC Clark is giving away diamonds for the fifth year in a row.
The “Pay it Momward” give-away benefits Infant Crisis Services.
BC Clark Jewelers has been randomly dropping small, wrapped Mother’s Day gifts containing jewelry in public places around the Oklahoma City metro.
The program kicked off May 2nd.
The gifts will have a note attached reading: “To a Mom: if you found this, it’s yours. Open it!”
If you aren’t a mom and you find the gift, you can give it to a special mom in your life.
BC Clark will tweet and instagram clues as to where they will be dropping the gifts, but they will all be placed in easy to find areas that people will stumble upon.
These small random acts of kindness are intended to honor mothers in our community, and as a bonus, BC Clark is also donating $2,500 (a portion of the value of each gift) to Infant Crisis Services.
- One arrested while federal agents surround a N.W. OKC home
- Alleged murder for hire plot leads to two more hazmat scares in metro
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Businessman buys out part of Oklahoma City Thunder
- 'I just lost it;' Officials said man killed wife of 56 years because she was 'nagging' him