Frugal Friday: Food fest, freebies, family fun
Sunday, kick off the season on the Oklahoma River.
Check out Regatta Park for a preview of everything you can expect this summer on the Oklahoma River Cruises.
The afternoon promises drag boats, food, free prizes and even a few theatrical performances.
It’s all free from 3 p.m. to 6 p.m.
It’s peace, love and polka at the Prague Kolache Festival this weekend.
Saturday, start with the parade featuring the Sooner Schooner at 11 a.m.
Then enjoy carnival rides, dancing and, of course, the kolaches.
You can mingle with the festival royalty and end the night with a huge fireworks show.
Want to represent Oklahoma on NBC’s The Biggest Loser?
Don’t miss Saturday’s casting call at Crossroads Mall.
The casting directors are looking for the next winner in Oklahoma from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
One lucky viewer, Laura S. won a pass to cut to the front of the line just for watching Frugal Friday.
Our resident train conductor meteorologist Mike Morgan and Bob Moore Chopper 4 pilot Jon Welsh will be there Saturday so be sure to stop by and say hello.
Adults are $7 and children are $2.
A couple of lucky people are taking their families for free.
Aubrey S. and Truman L. won family 4-packs of tickets by watching Frugal Friday.
- VIDEO: Why this video is making people believe in ghosts
- Parent's worst nightmare caught on camera as alleged burglar breaks into nursery
- WATCH: Why you don't take a 'selfie' right next to a moving train
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring