Favorite Orb wins Kentucky Derby
Orb, the 5-to-1 favorite, won the 139th running of the Kentucky Derby on Saturday on a rainy day in Louisville, giving Hall of Fame trainer Shug McGaughey his first Kentucky Derby win.
Orb made his move at the top of the home stretch, pulling away on the sloppy track to win the Run for the Roses. Orb will continue his quest for the triple crown at the second leg in two weeks at the Preakness Stakes in Baltimore.
- VIDEO: Why this video is making people believe in ghosts
- Parent's worst nightmare caught on camera as alleged burglar breaks into nursery
- WATCH: Why you don't take a 'selfie' right next to a moving train
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring