Overturned tanker hits substation in Stillwater
Courtesy: DeeDee Peterman
STILLWATER – A gasoline tanker is overturned on the 800 block of Perkins Road in Stillwater.
The tanker turned on its top after hitting a curb while swerving to miss a disabled vehicle around 8 a.m. Sunday. It crashed into the super structure of an O.G. & E. station.
This is a breaking story, tune in to KFOR at 5 p.m. for more updates.
- One arrested while federal agents surround a N.W. OKC home
- Alleged murder for hire plot leads to two more hazmat scares in metro
- Businessman buys out part of Oklahoma City Thunder
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- 'I just lost it;' Officials said man killed wife of 56 years because she was 'nagging' him