Crews fight fire at south OKC barbecue restaurant
OKLAHOMA CITY – Crews have put out a fire at an OKC barbecue restaurant Monday afternoon.
Officials said the fire started in an outbuilding at Pappy’s BBQ at 200 S. May Ave.
They said two workers were inside, one noticed smoke and the pair went outside to discover the smoker was on fire.
A pile of wood in the area acted as an accelerant.
The smoker, an outdoor refrigerator and parts of the restaurant were damaged.
No serious injuries have been reported.Submit Your Photo
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring
- Hilarious! Don't you wish this was your flight attendant? We do!
- UPDATE: Boyfriend and neighbors shaken up about woman accused of killing 6 newborns
- PHOTOS: Missed the Blood Moon? Watch this time lapse
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'