Crews fight fire at south OKC barbecue restaurant
OKLAHOMA CITY – Crews have put out a fire at an OKC barbecue restaurant Monday afternoon.
Officials said the fire started in an outbuilding at Pappy’s BBQ at 200 S. May Ave.
They said two workers were inside, one noticed smoke and the pair went outside to discover the smoker was on fire.
A pile of wood in the area acted as an accelerant.
The smoker, an outdoor refrigerator and parts of the restaurant were damaged.
No serious injuries have been reported.Submit Your Photo
- Oklahoma part of major beef recall, see if your neighborhood grocery store made the list
- Woman's car payments hid her death for 6 years, body found mummified in backseat of car
- TRAGIC: Man dies from injuries after being hit with his own vehicle
- Sandwich Suspension: 2-year-old girl punished by daycare over cheese sandwich
- PHOTO: Oklahoma Gov. daughter responds to photo stirring up controversy online