‘Fancy Nancy’ stops by KFOR-TV
She is known as the fanciest doll in the universe.
She is featured in the mega best-selling book series “Fancy Nancy,” known to millions of little girls for her dazzling wardrobe, impressive vocabulary and her fondness for anything French.
Robin Preiss Glasser, the woman who brings “Fancy Nancy to life with her colorful illustrations, joined us in the studio to tell us all about it.
If you would like to catch Robin, she will be at Edmond’s Best of Books Monday night signing the latest edition of Fancy Nancy starting at 5 p.m.
- Oklahoma part of major beef recall, see if your neighborhood grocery store made the list
- Woman's car payments hid her death for 6 years, body found mummified in backseat of car
- TRAGIC: Man dies from injuries after being hit with his own vehicle
- PHOTO: Oklahoma Gov. daughter responds to photo stirring up controversy online
- Sandwich Suspension: 2-year-old girl punished by daycare over cheese sandwich