‘Fancy Nancy’ stops by KFOR-TV
She is known as the fanciest doll in the universe.
She is featured in the mega best-selling book series “Fancy Nancy,” known to millions of little girls for her dazzling wardrobe, impressive vocabulary and her fondness for anything French.
Robin Preiss Glasser, the woman who brings “Fancy Nancy to life with her colorful illustrations, joined us in the studio to tell us all about it.
If you would like to catch Robin, she will be at Edmond’s Best of Books Monday night signing the latest edition of Fancy Nancy starting at 5 p.m.
- One arrested while federal agents surround a N.W. OKC home
- Alleged murder for hire plot leads to two more hazmat scares in metro
- Businessman buys out part of Oklahoma City Thunder
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- 'I just lost it;' Officials said man killed wife of 56 years because she was 'nagging' him