Ohio women free after missing for decade
CLEVELAND, Ohio – Family members are calling it a miracle.
Three Ohio women, missing for 10 years after being kidnapped are free, rescued from the house where they were held captive for a decade.
Two of the victims were missing since they were teenagers, the third since she was 20.
They were found alive in a Cleveland home Monday.
A neighbor heard one of the victims screaming from the house where they were being held captive.
Three brothers, ages 50 to 54, are in custody.
- One arrested while federal agents surround a N.W. OKC home
- Alleged murder for hire plot leads to two more hazmat scares in metro
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Businessman buys out part of Oklahoma City Thunder
- 'I just lost it;' Officials said man killed wife of 56 years because she was 'nagging' him