OU coach Bob Stoops recovering from ‘minor’ procedure
NORMAN, Okla. – University of Oklahoma head football coach Bob Stoops is recovering from a minor medical procedure.
“Pre-cancerous spot, something had to be obviously cut out so no big deal, I’m good,” Coach Stoops said.
No more details were given but Coach Stoops said he is fine and there are no long-term concerns.
- VIDEO: Why this video is making people believe in ghosts
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring
- Hilarious! Don't you wish this was your flight attendant? We do!
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- UPDATE: Boyfriend and neighbors shaken up about woman accused of killing 6 newborns