Grinding the Grizz
OKLAHOMA CITY – The Memphis Grizzlies did what they do best in game 2. Grind it out. They hung around long enough to sneak past the Thunder 99-93 in game two to even the series at a game a piece.
Kevin Durant and Mike Conley both finished the game an assist shy of their first career playoff triple doubles. Derek Fisher continued his hot play scoring 19 points. However, OKC was mauled by 21 turnovers leading to 29 Memphis points plus the Thunder allowed 16 offensive rebounds which led to another 23 Grizzly points. Now OKC has 3 days to prepare for game 3 on the road in Memphis.
- VIDEO: Why this video is making people believe in ghosts
- Parent's worst nightmare caught on camera as alleged burglar breaks into nursery
- WATCH: Why you don't take a 'selfie' right next to a moving train
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring