Westbrook faces media for first time since injury
Oklahoma City Thunder guard Russell Westbrook spoke with the media Thursday for the first time since his season-ending knee injury in the first round of the NBA Playoffs against Houston.
Westbrook says it’s been tough dealing with not playing and having to watch his teammates compete in the playoffs without him, but he says he sitll believes the Thunder can win the NBA title without him. Westbrook will not make the trip with the team to Memphis. The Thunder will travel to Memphis on Friday for Game 3 of the Western Conference semifinals on Saturday at 4:00 pm.
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring
- Hilarious! Don't you wish this was your flight attendant? We do!
- UPDATE: Boyfriend and neighbors shaken up about woman accused of killing 6 newborns
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- VIDEO: Why this video is making people believe in ghosts