Barons drop Game 2 in Texas
The Oklahoma City Barons lost Game 2 of their American Hockey League playoff series agianst Texas, dropping a 2-1 decision in Cedar Park, Texas on Saturday night. The Barons didn’t score until very late in the third period, but it wasn’t enough to sweep the first two games on the road in the Western Conference Semifinals.
With the series tied at one game apiece, the series resumes in OKC on Monday night with Game 3 at the Cox Center at 7:00.
- Oklahoma part of major beef recall, see if your neighborhood grocery store made the list
- Woman's car payments hid her death for 6 years, body found mummified in backseat of car
- TRAGIC: Man dies from injuries after being hit with his own vehicle
- Sandwich Suspension: 2-year-old girl punished by daycare over cheese sandwich
- PHOTO: Oklahoma Gov. daughter responds to photo stirring up controversy online