Thunder drop Game 3 in Memphis
The Oklahoma City Thunder suffered through a poor shooting game and lost Game 3 of their NBA Western Conference semifinal series in Memphis on Saturday, 87-81. OKC shot just 36 percent from the field and couldn’t overcome the poor shooting numbers to post a road win and re-gain home court advantage in the series with the Grizzlies. Kevin Durant led OKC with 25 points and 11 rebounds, while Reggie Jackson added 16 points and 10 rebounds. Marc Gasol paced the Grizz with 20 points and 9 rebounds, and former OSU Cowboy Tony Allen added 14 points. Memphis leads the series two games to one, with Game 4 set for Monday night in Memphis.
Bob Barry, Jr. has postgame comments from Thunder head coach Scott Brooks, Memphis head coach Lionel Hollins, and Thunder stars Kevin Durant and Reggie Jackson. Please watch our continued coverage from Memphis here at kfor.com and on News Channel 4.
*postgame for the web is called “Thunder Lose Game 3 for Web” and is located in TONS
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring
- Hilarious! Don't you wish this was your flight attendant? We do!
- UPDATE: Boyfriend and neighbors shaken up about woman accused of killing 6 newborns
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- PHOTOS: Missed the Blood Moon? Watch this time lapse