OKC schools board member talks on Classen transfer fiasco
OKLAHOMA CITY – The Oklahoma City school board continues to come under fire.
Last week the board announced they were denying all out-of-district transfer students to Classen School of Advanced Studies.
The students who had auditioned and were accepted were later told they were being denied.
District 1 OKC school board member Bob Hammack joined us to talk about the situation.
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Oklahoma sisters lose both parents in 48 hours; FFA community rallies behind them
- 'Crocodile Hunter' Steve Irwin's final words revealed
- 'Super' exercise helps mother lose 110 pounds, secret in 'core'
- Feline Fury: Family calls 911, says 'fat, angry' cat has them trapped in bedroom