Health board not taking action against Tulsa dentist, yet
TULSA, Okla. – Officials said they are not taking action against the Okla. dentist at the center of a hepatitis and HIV scare, for now.
After meeting in executive session to discuss the investigation surrounding Tulsa oral surgeon Dr. Scott Harrington, the Oklahoma State Board of Health didn’t take any disciplinary action against him Tuesday.
Officials said they are still focused on trying to contact Harrington’s past patients.
More than 3,000 of his patients have been tested and so far 60 tested positive for hepatitis.
Health officials said more than 4,000 patients still need to be checked.
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring
- Hilarious! Don't you wish this was your flight attendant? We do!
- UPDATE: Boyfriend and neighbors shaken up about woman accused of killing 6 newborns
- PHOTOS: Missed the Blood Moon? Watch this time lapse
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'