Pay It 4Ward recognizes Tairum Pledger
When OKC Thunder fan and 10 year-old Chance Mathews went into a U.S. Cellular store in Midwest City recently, he had no idea that he would be given a goody basket filled with OKC Thunder gear – and tickets to his first Thunder game! Store Manager Tairum Pledger was nominated by Chance’s mom for this week’s Pay It 4Ward. Chance suffers from a rare genetic disorder and his family can’t afford extras like Thunder tickets. But, Tairum was there to help Chance to see his very first Thunder game recently.
- One arrested while federal agents surround a N.W. OKC home
- Alleged murder for hire plot leads to two more hazmat scares in metro
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Businessman buys out part of Oklahoma City Thunder
- 'I just lost it;' Officials said man killed wife of 56 years because she was 'nagging' him