Would you eat a waffle taco?
Courtesy: Taco Bell
Would you trade in your normal breakfast for a Waffle Taco?
Taco Bell hopes so.
The fast-food chain has been testing the concept in a handful of location in Southern California, according to USA Today.
The ‘taco’ is scrambled egg, a sausage patty and syrup plopped inside a waffle folded and served to look like a taco. It sells for 89 cents.
Would you eat it? Let us know in the comments below.
By: Matt Knight for WTKR
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring
- Hilarious! Don't you wish this was your flight attendant? We do!
- UPDATE: Boyfriend and neighbors shaken up about woman accused of killing 6 newborns
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- PHOTOS: Missed the Blood Moon? Watch this time lapse