Efforts switch to recovery at Moore, Okla. elementary school
MOORE, Okla. – Officials said they are no longer working a search and rescue effort but now a recovery mission at the a Moore elementary school where children and teachers took shelter Monday.
First responders told KFOR-TV’s Lance West they don’t believe there are anymore survivors in the Plaza Towers Elementary school.
So far the bodies of seven children have been recovered.
Crews said they believe 20 to 30 more children may be inside but again, do not believe there are anymore survivors.
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring
- Hilarious! Don't you wish this was your flight attendant? We do!
- UPDATE: Boyfriend and neighbors shaken up about woman accused of killing 6 newborns
- PHOTOS: Missed the Blood Moon? Watch this time lapse
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'