Canine companions help in healing after tornadoes
MOORE, Okla. – Residents across Oklahoma are recovering in hospitals after the storms earlier this week.
Doctors and medicine are helping in the healing along with a little “four-legged” penicillin.
Therapy dogs are bringing the first smiles to these faces since the tornado.
- Oklahoma part of major beef recall, see if your neighborhood grocery store made the list
- Woman's car payments hid her death for 6 years, body found mummified in backseat of car
- TRAGIC: Man dies from injuries after being hit with his own vehicle
- Sandwich Suspension: 2-year-old girl punished by daycare over cheese sandwich
- PHOTO: Oklahoma Gov. daughter responds to photo stirring up controversy online