Father and son survive Moore tornado arm in arm
MOORE, Okla. – A father and son said they survived the Moore tornado because they were together.
The pair said they rode out the storm in their bathroom, huddled together, arm in arm.
They said that is the only reason they are here today.
- Oklahoma part of major beef recall, see if your neighborhood grocery store made the list
- Woman's car payments hid her death for 6 years, body found mummified in backseat of car
- TRAGIC: Man dies from injuries after being hit with his own vehicle
- Sandwich Suspension: 2-year-old girl punished by daycare over cheese sandwich
- PHOTO: Oklahoma Gov. daughter responds to photo stirring up controversy online