Not forgotton: Cleanup continues for Shawnee tornado victims
SHAWNEE–Three days after a deadly tornado hit the city of Shawnee, people there continue to clean up.
The victims are Glen Irish, 79, and Billy Hutchinson, 76, both of Shawnee.
While residents have voiced their complaints about being forgotten following Monday’s twister that ripped through Moore, Oklahoma, city officials vowed during a news conference on Wednesday to give the people of Shawnee assistance, as well.
- VIDEO: Why this video is making people believe in ghosts
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring
- Hilarious! Don't you wish this was your flight attendant? We do!
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- UPDATE: Boyfriend and neighbors shaken up about woman accused of killing 6 newborns