William H. Macy, Felicity Huffman help after Okla. tornadoes
MOORE, Okla. – William H. Macy, his wife, Felicity Huffman, and other members of the Rudderless movie cast and crew reached out to help Oklahomans after the recent tornadoes.
The stars were here shooting a pivotal scene on location at the University of Central Oklahoma in Edmond.
Macy, Huffman and others donated to the tornado victims and aided in the recovery efforts.
- One arrested while federal agents surround a N.W. OKC home
- Alleged murder for hire plot leads to two more hazmat scares in metro
- Businessman buys out part of Oklahoma City Thunder
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- 'I just lost it;' Officials said man killed wife of 56 years because she was 'nagging' him