Oklahoma Watches and Warnings
Watch KFOR Live Interactive Radar

Recovery: Disaster assistance and volunteer opportunities

If you need help after Oklahoma's recent tornadoes, the first step is to register with FEMA. 

Oklahoma emergency management officials said victims shouldn't self-assess their situations, they should go ahead and apply to see if any help is available for them.

More: Tornado victim assistance and disaster relief

Residents needing birth and death certificates can get help at Cleveland County Health Dept. 

If you would like to volunteer to help with disaster relief, officials ask you register online so they can coordinate events and need.

MORE: Click here for complete Okla. tornado coverage

Filed in: News

Topics: ,

Suggest a correction