Hospital helps tornado victim get Cochlear implant
MOORE, Okla. – An Okla. hospital dug through the rubble to find a Cochlear implant for a tornado victim.
She is scheduled to have surgery soon.
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring
- VIDEO: Why this video is making people believe in ghosts
- Hilarious! Don't you wish this was your flight attendant? We do!
- UPDATE: Boyfriend and neighbors shaken up about woman accused of killing 6 newborns
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'