Tornado victims remembered: Christopher Legg
Christopher Legg, 9, was a student at Plaza Towers elementary school when the torando came through Monday.
His family said he loved sports, especially wrestling.
They said he wanted to play football for OU someday.
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Oklahoma sisters lose both parents in 48 hours; FFA community rallies behind them
- Feline Fury: Family calls 911, says 'fat, angry' cat has them trapped in bedroom
- 'Crocodile Hunter' Steve Irwin's final words revealed
- FIRES: Wildfires are sparking across the metro, crews stressing caution during high fire danger