Tornado victims remembered: Cindy Plumley
MOORE, Okla.– Cindy Plumley is being remembered as a wonderful and loving mother and grandmother.
Plumley, 49, was killed when the tornado struck her home in Moore on Monday.
Funeral services for Cindy will be held Saturday at the Bill Eisenhour Southeast Funeral Home at 10 a.m.
To send condolences to Cindy’s family, CLICK HERE.
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- 'Crocodile Hunter' Steve Irwin's final words revealed
- 'Super' exercise helps mother lose 110 pounds, secret in 'core'
- Oklahoma sisters lose both parents in 48 hours; FFA community rallies behind them
- Feline Fury: Family calls 911, says 'fat, angry' cat has them trapped in bedroom