Tornado victims remembered: Hemant Bhonde
Hemant Bhonde was 65 when he died in Moore’s tornado Monday.
He took shelter with his wife, Jerrie, in the bathroom shower.
The tornado destroyed their home.
Jerrie survived and was hospitalized for injuries.
Geeta, the couple’s daughter described her father as generous and caring.
- One arrested while federal agents surround a N.W. OKC home
- Alleged murder for hire plot leads to two more hazmat scares in metro
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Businessman buys out part of Oklahoma City Thunder
- 'I just lost it;' Officials said man killed wife of 56 years because she was 'nagging' him