Tornado victims remembered: Shannon Quick
Shannon Quick, 40, was killed in Monday’s tornado in Moore.
She, her children and their dog huddled in a closet in their home near Briarwood Elementary.
She was killed and their dog had to be put to sleep.
One of her sons was hospitalize, the other escaped with scrapes and bruises.
Her mother was taken to the hospital as well.
Her husband was not harmed.
- VIDEO: Why this video is making people believe in ghosts
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Hilarious! Don't you wish this was your flight attendant? We do!
- UPDATE: Boyfriend and neighbors shaken up about woman accused of killing 6 newborns