Tornado victims remembered: Sydney Angle
Sydney Angle died in the Moore tornado Monday.
The 9-year-old softball player was in Plaza Towers elementary during the EF-5 tornado.
Her parents lost their home in the same storm.
Sydney’s family said she recently became a pitcher for her team and was just named MVP last weekend.
- One arrested while federal agents surround a N.W. OKC home
- Alleged murder for hire plot leads to two more hazmat scares in metro
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Businessman buys out part of Oklahoma City Thunder
- 'I just lost it;' Officials said man killed wife of 56 years because she was 'nagging' him