Okla. tornadoes take emotional toll on first responders
Officers from Moore and the surrounding communities all pulled together when the Oklahoma tornadoes tore through.
That storm has taken an emotional toll on a number of people including first responders.
Mark Nelson from the Fraternal Order of Police joined us to talk about the challenges he and others are facing and what help is available.
- VIDEO: Why this video is making people believe in ghosts
- Parent's worst nightmare caught on camera as alleged burglar breaks into nursery
- WATCH: Why you don't take a 'selfie' right next to a moving train
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring