Dozens of families forced to evacuate rising waters
OKLAHOMA CITY — Not far from the sink hole near N.E. 23rd and Air Depot dozens of families were forced to run from their homes to escape the rising waters.
Nearly 200 families at the Riverside Mobile Home Park had to be rescued from the flood.
Desperate times forced some families to take desperate measures to get to higher ground.
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Oklahoma sisters lose both parents in 48 hours; FFA community rallies behind them
- Feline Fury: Family calls 911, says 'fat, angry' cat has them trapped in bedroom
- 'Crocodile Hunter' Steve Irwin's final words revealed
- FIRES: Wildfires are sparking across the metro, crews stressing caution during high fire danger