How to cope with bouts of deadly tornadoes
In the wake of the recent devastating tornadoes, many folks have been left in a state of shock and feeling of numbness.
Psychiatrist Dr. Willis Holloway talked with us about wading through the emotions.
He discussed PTSD, when to get professional help and what is normal to feel after these terrible events.
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring
- Hilarious! Don't you wish this was your flight attendant? We do!
- UPDATE: Boyfriend and neighbors shaken up about woman accused of killing 6 newborns
- PHOTOS: Missed the Blood Moon? Watch this time lapse
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'