How to cope with bouts of deadly tornadoes
In the wake of the recent devastating tornadoes, many folks have been left in a state of shock and feeling of numbness.
Psychiatrist Dr. Willis Holloway talked with us about wading through the emotions.
He discussed PTSD, when to get professional help and what is normal to feel after these terrible events.
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Oklahoma sisters lose both parents in 48 hours; FFA community rallies behind them
- Feline Fury: Family calls 911, says 'fat, angry' cat has them trapped in bedroom
- 'Crocodile Hunter' Steve Irwin's final words revealed
- FIRES: Wildfires are sparking across the metro, crews stressing caution during high fire danger