Silver Alert: OKC woman with signs of dementia missing
OKLAHOMA CITY – Officials are asking your helping finding a missing Oklahoma City woman.
Rose Bolden, 60, was last seen Sunday around 7:30 p.m. near N.W. 23rd St. and Villa.
Police said she has early signs of dementia.
Bolden was wearing a black and gold outfit and was driving a black Chevy HHR.
Police would like to speak with you if you have any information.
- VIDEO: Why this video is making people believe in ghosts
- Parent's worst nightmare caught on camera as alleged burglar breaks into nursery
- WATCH: Why you don't take a 'selfie' right next to a moving train
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring