Timber wolf found in Moore tornado rubble recovering
MOORE, Okla. – A pet Timber wolf rescued after the May 20 tornado in Moore is recovering.
During the aftermath, Oklahoma County sheriff’s deputies ran across the Timber wolf in the rubble.
“Tala” had massive internal injuries from a wooden board that pierced her abdomen.
They worked quickly to stabilize her and get her to an emergency vet clinic where doctors were forced to work on the animal without electricity.
The good news is “Tala” is she is now standing, wagging her tail and eating well.
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Oklahoma sisters lose both parents in 48 hours; FFA community rallies behind them
- Feline Fury: Family calls 911, says 'fat, angry' cat has them trapped in bedroom
- 'Crocodile Hunter' Steve Irwin's final words revealed
- FIRES: Wildfires are sparking across the metro, crews stressing caution during high fire danger