Hollywood photographer raising money for Okla. tornado victims
MOORE, Okla. – Hollywood photographer Tyler Shields is reaching to help victims of the recent Oklahoma tornadoes.
Just three days after the EF-5 struck Moore, Okla., on May 20, Shields made a stop in the community to meet with victims and photograph damage.
He took numerous images of the devastation.
Shields has now placed one of the photos he took in Moore up for auction, with all proceeds going the American Red Cross and the Oklahoma Tornado Relief Fund.
Bids are $10 each and there is no limit.
Shields’ photograph is valued at $15,000.
Bids on the photo will be taken through June 23.
Shields is known for his aggressive and controversial photography.
In 2010, he photographed Lindsay Lohan brandishing a gun.
In 2012, he and girlfriend, Francesca Eastwood, participated in a photo shoot in which they destroyed an alleged $100,000 Hermes Birkin bag.
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Oklahoma sisters lose both parents in 48 hours; FFA community rallies behind them
- Feline Fury: Family calls 911, says 'fat, angry' cat has them trapped in bedroom
- 'Crocodile Hunter' Steve Irwin's final words revealed
- FIRES: Wildfires are sparking across the metro, crews stressing caution during high fire danger