Slight risk for severe weather in western Okla. in afternoon/evening
The 4Warn Storm Team said central and western Okla. are under a slight risk for severe weather this afternoon and evening.
Main threats: large hail, damaging winds and flash flooding.
An isolated tornado is possible in western Oklahoma late this afternoon and evening.
More storms will develop overnight, especially in northern and central Okla.
These storms could be severe with the threats of large hail, damaging winds and flash flooding.
Download our 4WarnMe app for real-time severe weather coverage direct from the 4Warn weather studios. Available for iPhone and Android.
– Severe Weather Push Notifications
– Live Streaming Weather Coverage
– Tornado Safety Tips
– Send photos to KFOR-TV
– Radar, satellite and other weather images
Stay 4Warned with the 4Warn Storm Team:
Follow the storm on Facebook and Twitter:
- 'I blame both sides,' Oklahoma militia members join fight against feds
- Land Run reenactment takes a dangerous turn at Mustang elementary school
- A mother's love: Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter in Pit Bull attack
- Biological mother wants adopted son back from powerful family