Arbor the artist dog raising money for needy animals
OKLAHOMA CITY — Arbor, a rescue dog turned famous international painter, is using her unique talent to raise money for the Central Oklahoma Humane Society.
She paints using a brush in her mouth and uses her special talent to raise money and awareness for other needy animals.
Arbor is currently auctioning a painting, “Hope Through the Rubble”, to raise funds for the Central Oklahoma Humane Society (COHS) to show her support for everything they have done to help the four-legged tornado victims.
One hundred percent of the net proceeds will be donated to the COHS.
The painting is being auctioned on eBay and will end June 13.
There’s been a lot of early interest with 39 bids so far and a high bid of $305 as of Wednesday afternoon.
Her highest selling painting has fetched $453.
You can watch her paint the entire piece here:
If you would like additional information you can contact Amy Shrodes, Director of Outreach at the COHS. You can email her here.
Arbor has been featured on Good Morning America, UK’s The Sun, yahoo.com, abcnews.com and countless other media outlets.
She also has a Facebook following of over 40,000 fans where she entertains her fans while addressing important animal welfare issues.
- Oklahoma part of major beef recall, see if your neighborhood grocery store made the list
- Woman's car payments hid her death for 6 years, body found mummified in backseat of car
- TRAGIC: Man dies from injuries after being hit with his own vehicle
- Sandwich Suspension: 2-year-old girl punished by daycare over cheese sandwich
- PHOTO: Oklahoma Gov. daughter responds to photo stirring up controversy online