Crews fight fire at Rogers Middle School in Spencer
SPENCER, Okla. – Fire crews have contained a blaze at Rogers Middle School Wednesday afternoon.
Oklahoma City Public School officials said no students or faculty were in the building near N.E. 36th St. and Spencer.
No one has been seriously injured.
Workers were putting tar on the roof.
Authorities said this may have been what started the fire but have not said that is the official cause.
- Oklahoma part of major beef recall, see if your neighborhood grocery store made the list
- Woman's car payments hid her death for 6 years, body found mummified in backseat of car
- TRAGIC: Man dies from injuries after being hit with his own vehicle
- Sandwich Suspension: 2-year-old girl punished by daycare over cheese sandwich
- PHOTO: Oklahoma Gov. daughter responds to photo stirring up controversy online