Oklahoma director shows Twitter documentary at deadCENTER
“#140Characters” is a documentary short about the power and influence of Twitter.
The film follows four people whose lives were changed because of Twitter:
- A couple shares the loss of their 17-month-old daughter on Twitter
- A grilled cheese truck owner, the 3rd most influential Twitter account in LA
- A Justin Bieber superfan connects with Biebs on Twitter
- A bi-coastal love affair established on Twitter
#140characters is Beasley’s second film to be show at Oklahoma City’s premier movie festival.
Check out the movie trailer for #140characters:
- Oklahoma part of major beef recall, see if your neighborhood grocery store made the list
- Woman's car payments hid her death for 6 years, body found mummified in backseat of car
- TRAGIC: Man dies from injuries after being hit with his own vehicle
- PHOTO: Oklahoma Gov. daughter responds to photo stirring up controversy online