Oklahoma director shows Twitter documentary at deadCENTER
“#140Characters” is a documentary short about the power and influence of Twitter.
The film follows four people whose lives were changed because of Twitter:
- A couple shares the loss of their 17-month-old daughter on Twitter
- A grilled cheese truck owner, the 3rd most influential Twitter account in LA
- A Justin Bieber superfan connects with Biebs on Twitter
- A bi-coastal love affair established on Twitter
#140characters is Beasley’s second film to be show at Oklahoma City’s premier movie festival.
Check out the movie trailer for #140characters:
- 'I blame both sides,' Oklahoma militia members join fight against feds
- A mother's love: Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter in Pit Bull attack
- Land Run reenactment takes a dangerous turn at Mustang elementary school
- Biological mother wants adopted son back from powerful family