UPDATE: Medical examiner identifies latest storm victim as 3-year-old girl
OKLAHOMA CITY – The medical examiner’s office has finally identified the more recent storm victim found in the Oklahoma River.
They said the victim is 3-year-old Terra Shrum.
They found her body Wednesday near the river’s dam between Walker and Western.
That is the same location where an adult man’s body was found Tuesday.
Authorities said the bodies are believed to be family members who were washed away by the flood waters as they took shelter in storm drain during Friday’s tornadoes near S.W. 15th St.
Three people are still missing.
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Oklahoma sisters lose both parents in 48 hours; FFA community rallies behind them
- Feline Fury: Family calls 911, says 'fat, angry' cat has them trapped in bedroom
- 'Crocodile Hunter' Steve Irwin's final words revealed
- FIRES: Wildfires are sparking across the metro, crews stressing caution during high fire danger