Swollen North Canadian River claiming Choctaw barn, home
CHOCTAW, Okla. – A family’s barn is in trouble on the North Canadian River Thursday.
The swollen River is ever so slowly claiming an exterior structure near N.E. 36th St. and N. Triple X Rd.
The family’s home is now in danger.
The recent heavy rains and flooding have caused the erosion putting the barn in this precarious situation and endangering the home.
- One arrested while federal agents surround a N.W. OKC home
- Alleged murder for hire plot leads to two more hazmat scares in metro
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Businessman buys out part of Oklahoma City Thunder
- 'I just lost it;' Officials said man killed wife of 56 years because she was 'nagging' him