UPDATE: Woman arrested for murder after body found in sleeping bag
OKLAHOMA CITY- Authorities have arrested a woman after a man’s body was found in a sleeping bag behind the dumpsters at a metro apartment complex last week.
Officials arrested 31-year-old Jennifer Timmons on a first-degree murder charge Monday.
Police said Timmons and the victim, 29-year-old Jeffrey Ray Lane, were in a relationship.
Lane’s badly decomposed body was discovered near the back corner of the Meadow Park apartments, which is near I-240 and Western.
“The sleeping bag was leaned up against a fence,” neighbor Steve Hayeslip said. “It was just like someone just sat him there or he or she or whatever
Hayeslip said he noticed the sleeping bag Friday morning but didn’t check it out until he got off work.
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring
- VIDEO: Why this video is making people believe in ghosts
- Hilarious! Don't you wish this was your flight attendant? We do!
- UPDATE: Boyfriend and neighbors shaken up about woman accused of killing 6 newborns
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'