Car crash causes school bus to overturn in Tampa
TAMPA — Emergency crews responded Friday morning to an overturned school bus near downtown Tampa. According to Tampa Fire Rescue, a school bus overturned after a crash at Nebraska Avenue and Palm Avenue.
Officials said a driver and two special needs students were on the bus at the time of the accident but there were no injuries. At least one officials said the sedan may have ran a red light and collided with the bus, knocking it over.
Officials have not released the names of anyone involved in the crash or said if any charges are pending. Crews later turned the bus back upright, cleared the scene and reopened the intersection.
The crash is under investigation.
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Oklahoma sisters lose both parents in 48 hours; FFA community rallies behind them
- 'Crocodile Hunter' Steve Irwin's final words revealed
- 'Super' exercise helps mother lose 110 pounds, secret in 'core'
- Feline Fury: Family calls 911, says 'fat, angry' cat has them trapped in bedroom