Shoplifting suspects accused of using stun gun on security guard
OKLAHOMA CITY – Police are asking for the public’s help after a suspected shoplifter shocked an on-duty security guard with a stun gun at a local Target store.
Officials said it happened March 16 at the store on May near Northwest Expressway.
A security guard approached a suspect who they said was trying to leave the store with several X-Box games.
A man who was with the suspect allegedly used a stun gun to immobilize the guard who was trying to arrest the suspect.
Authorities said the men took off in a red Ford F-150 truck.
Police would like to speak with you if you have any information.
- Oklahoma part of major beef recall, see if your neighborhood grocery store made the list
- Woman's car payments hid her death for 6 years, body found mummified in backseat of car
- TRAGIC: Man dies from injuries after being hit with his own vehicle
- Sandwich Suspension: 2-year-old girl punished by daycare over cheese sandwich
- PHOTO: Oklahoma Gov. daughter responds to photo stirring up controversy online